[Go-essp-tech] Change in location for model documentation metrics

Sylvia Murphy sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 29 15:55:20 MST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have moved the ESG Gateway operational model documentation metrics I have
been collecting from the ESGF wiki to the CoG workspace.  I have done this
because the volume of information has grown and I was finding it difficult
to integrate it into just a status table.  Below is a list of what you will
currently find:

* Known Bugs by Release:
http://esrl.noaa.gov/cog/curator-classic/known_bugs
This lists model documentation related known bugs in the 1.3.4 and 2.0
operational versions of the ESG Gateway along with their impact on users.

* Metadata-to-Data Metrics:
http://esrl.noaa.gov/cog/curator-classic/metadata2data
This lists by center success rates with the metadata-to-data connection.

* Display Metrics: http://esrl.noaa.gov/cog/curator-classic/display_metrics
This lists how many upper-level model documentation records coming out of
the Metafor questionnaire have been stored by each center.  It also lists
statistics on duplicates in the system and the percentage of display
errors.

I will put hooks into the ESGF wiki to these links so you can continue to
go there for your status.

Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Time Zone: U.S. Mountain
Web: http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/nesii/
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov