[Go-essp-tech] peer to peer bug

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 28 15:03:33 MST 2012

 Hi Karl,

I have to change a configuration parameter in the thredds web.xml to
look at our new ORP, I haven't gotten to it yet but am on the case.  A
couple of minor changes that unfortunately have a big impact.  No
worries.  It's my fault, feel free to come down the hall and yell at me :-(.

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E