[Go-essp-tech] output1 vs. output2

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Tue Feb 28 03:49:56 MST 2012

Hi Karl,

we (MPI-M) don't use the publisher for this we use the drslib. Perhaps
there's the difference (I'm pretty sure MOHC does the same thing, not
sure about the other institutions)

Regards,
Estani

Am 28.02.2012 01:52, schrieb Karl Taylor:
> Hi all,
>
> I have noticed (using the new p2p search engine, which works much
> faster, and I'm pretty sure is accurate) that sfcWind_Amon_historical
> output is designated as "output 1" for some models (from IPSL, MOHC,
> MPI-M, and NOAA-GFDL), but "output2" for the rest.  I think "output1"
> is correct.
>
> Can anyone explain why the publisher correctly characterized the
> output from some groups, but not for the rest?
>
> thanks,
> Karl

Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de