[Go-essp-tech] Corrected THREDDS group wiki page link

Bryan Lawrence bryan.lawrence at ncas.ac.uk
Fri Feb 24 07:21:33 MST 2012

> I think ISO metadata is at a much higher level like who owns and maintains the dataset.  We've had lots of experience with ISO and I think it's a completely different activity to consider expressing ESGF metadata in ISO.

and it's been done in Metafor :-)

Bryan Lawrence
University of Reading:  Professor of Weather and Climate Computing.
National Centre for Atmospheric Science: Director of Models and Data.
STFC: Director of the Centre for Environmental Data Archival.
Ph: +44 118 3786507 or 1235 445012; Web:home.badc.rl.ac.uk/lawrence