[Go-essp-tech] TDS Authorization issues

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 17 10:38:45 MST 2012

Hi All,

We upgraded our TDS to the newer no caching version this week. This
version uses much less RAM and is more responsive. However this appears
to have uncovered some issues with the authorization related node
components. At this point our TDS will only authorize datasets for a
short time after a restart. Our TDS will authorize reliably if only 1
thread is enabled in Tomcat, but this isn't really a workable solution.

After some debugging and code review we believe the problem lies with
HttpClient usage patterns.

To expedite getting our TDS back online and debugging the problem we are
trying to get a hold of the source for the node components we are using.
Where can we get the source for the following jars?

esg-node.1.0.0.4.jar
esg-node-common.1.0.0.4.jar
esg-node-filters.1.0.0.4.jar
esg-orp.1.0.0.4.jar