[Go-essp-tech] Incorrect file names?

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Wed Feb 15 02:29:50 MST 2012

Hello,

sorry, a but of a side track, but maybe useful.  I know this is an
unusual case - but it is another example of an understandable slip that
can be made when producing data.  When Laura republishes these should it
be under a new publication data set version or not?   I think the only
thing that is changing is the filename - is that right?  I don't think
this warrants a new publication data set version, but could be wrong.

Jamie