[Go-essp-tech] Incorrect file names?

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Tue Feb 14 12:32:01 MST 2012

Oh dear. Rather than renaming the files, I used a set of symlinks to solve my immediate problem, but I still find this a bit troubling. I will have to check all GEOS-5 data files I grab from now on. I asked Larry Marx to check if any of COLA's CMIP5 data at NASA have 8-digit date stamps, and he found everything to be correct with only YYYYMM date strings.
--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org