[Go-essp-tech] Are daily data always noleap?

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Wed Feb 8 02:20:06 MST 2012

Hello,

not sure if this is quite the right thing to do but I added this to the
FAQ that Stephen is putting together...
http://esgf.org/wiki/CMIP5HelpDeskFAQ.  Feel free to remove if I did the
wrong thing.

But this begs the question who is responsible for maintaining the FAQ. I
don't think the answer can be 'the community', I think some one has to
take some sort of responsibility for reviewing content, spotting double
questions/answers, deciding whether a question/answer is worth including
etc.  (I'm *not* volunteering)

Jamie