[Go-essp-tech] No GO-ESSP Tech Call Today (12/11/2012)

Mattmann, Chris A (388J) chris.a.mattmann at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 11 13:54:28 MST 2012

Back at ya, Dean! Happy Holidays!

From: <Williams>, "Dean N." <williams13 at llnl.gov<mailto:williams13 at llnl.gov>>
Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:53 AM
To: "go-essp-tech at ucar.edu<mailto:go-essp-tech at ucar.edu>" <go-essp-tech at ucar.edu<mailto:go-essp-tech at ucar.edu>>
Subject: [Go-essp-tech] No GO-ESSP Tech Call Today (12/11/2012)

Dear Colleagues:

I am sure everyone is busy catching up on work after attending last week's AGU Conference and preparing for the upcoming holiday season. There is nothing that is pressing so we decided to cancel today's telco meeting for today, December 11, 2012. Our next meeting is scheduled for December 25 during the holiday season, so this telco is also canceled. We will resume our telco meetings on January 8, 2013 in the new year… :-)

Everyone, stay safe and have a great holiday season… :-)

Again, we will resume our telco discussions on January 8, 2013.

Best regards,
GO-ESSP Committee