[Go-essp-tech] ESG-BNU(esg.bnu.edu.cn) data node will be down due to power outage and software updated

wqizhong wqizhong at bnu.edu.cn
Wed Aug 29 23:03:53 MDT 2012

Dear CMIP5 user,

We just received a short notice that our laboratory has scheduled
maintenance of the power services from Thursday(2012/8/30) to
Saturday(2012/9/1) this week. *Thus, the ESG-BNU data
node(esg.bnu.edu.cn) will be down on Thursday(2012/8/30) 16:00 Beijing
Time(GMT+8).* The power will recover in the morning of
Saturday(2012/9/1), after that, we plan to upgrade our ESGF P2P software
from version-1.3.1 to version-1.4.0, *we expect we can finish this
upgrading approximately at 16:00 Beijing Time(GMT+8) on
Saturday(2012/9/1). *

Thus, the BNU-ESM model datasets at our ESG-BNU data node will be not
unavailable for two days. Data user who need BNU-ESM model datasets
could try to search http://pcmdi9.llnl.gov/thredds/esgcet/catalog.html,
there are some BNU-ESM model dataset replica. We apologize for this
inconvenience, and we will try our best to finish the software upgrading
as soon as possible.

Regards,

Qizhong Wu
2012/08/30