[Go-essp-tech] Farewell

V Balaji v.balaji at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 1 12:37:36 MDT 2012

Estani, you will be much missed. Thanks for all of your efforts over
the years. I can count your interventions at all stages, design,
implementation, maintenance, support...

Hope you will stay in touch. I don't see why a "framework for
evaluating decadal forecast models" shouldn't include putting the data
on an ESGF node, in DRS structure, with CIM metadata...