[Go-essp-tech] Agenda ideas for GO-ESSP telco May 1st

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 02:44:09 MDT 2012

Hi All,

There is a GO-ESSP-TECH telco on Tuesday.  As an agenda I propose we review of how we are managing user queries and support documentation.  This is particularly relevant as users start using a mixture of P2P and Gateway systems.  I will put together some bullet points shortly.

To complement this fairly operational discussion there are several proposed demos on the meetings wiki page [1].  Would any of the people below be available to demo one of these components?:

  *   Model metadata plugin by Mark
  *   Synchro Data by Sebastian
  *   DML by Viji
  *   UV-CDAT by Charles