[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 Node Status - wiki page

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 03:09:37 MDT 2012

Hi Estani,

That's great!  I think there's quite a bit of noise in the figures as cmip-dn and cmip-dn1 have significantly different numbers even though they are right next to each other (and cmip-dn is a lot more busy than cmip-dn1), but as a metric for availability it's just what we want.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK