[Go-essp-tech] ESG-CET Final Progress Report for the SciDAC-2 Program

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Fri Sep 30 10:42:19 MDT 2011

Dear Sponsors, Stakeholders, and Colleagues,

            On behalf of the entire ESG-CET team, please find attached the ESG-CET final progress report funded under SciDAC-2. From all of us on the ESG-CET team, it has been a great honor and privilege working with all of you to serve the community. We hope to continue our efforts if funding continues.  If you have questions or concerns regarding this report, please don't hesitate to contact the ESG-CET executive team at: esg-xc at earthsystemgrid.org <esg-xc at earthsystemgrid.org> .

Best regards to all,
            Dean

P.S. "As always, please feel free to distribute this document."