[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] PKI to dap.cccma.uvic.ca

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Wed Sep 28 02:19:53 MDT 2011

Hello Estani,

I was using the '--no-check-certificate' option.  When I try without I get the following:

ERROR: cannot verify dap.cccma.uvic.ca's certificate, issued by `/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-pcmdi3.llnl.gov/CN=dap.cccma.uvic.ca':
  Self-signed certificate encountered.
To connect to dap.cccma.uvic.ca insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.
Unable to establish SSL connection.

I think there are several nodes that return similar errors (at least a month or so ago they did), so I switched to using '--no-check-certificate'.

Thanks,

Jamie