[Go-essp-tech] versions, checksums and the TDS

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Sun Sep 25 03:49:50 MDT 2011

I recall a problem that when altering the file with some tools (cdo?)
the tracking id wasn't automatically changed.
Are we sure that the same tracking id point to the same file now?
Is the previous not a problem anymore?

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de