[Go-essp-tech] PCMDI Down?

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Sun Sep 25 03:46:26 MDT 2011

Hi all,

if you go to : http://pcmdi3.llnl.gov/
You'll see:

ESG Testbed

pcmdi3.llnl.gov

ESG-CET Developer's Website <http://esg-pcmdi.llnl.gov/>
Live Access Server with Ferret backend <http://pcmdi3.llnl.gov/las>
Live Access Server with CDAT backend <http://pcmdi3.llnl.gov/las2>

Either the machine was restored to a previous state, something was
installed anew on top of that or what is much more probably there's a
misconfiguration in some proxy or apache httpd that's not redirecting
properly.

Have you tried to set up an apache httpd to avoid the certificates
problem with Safari?

Thanks,
Estani

Am 25.09.2011 05:19, schrieb Hoang, Anthony T.:
> Dean,
> I'm coming in to check it out..........You don't have access to B439............Tony

Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de