[Go-essp-tech] PKI to dap.cccma.uvic.ca

Kettleborough, Jamie jamie.kettleborough at metoffice.gov.uk
Thu Sep 22 03:56:26 MDT 2011

Hello,

Is there a problem with PKI to the CCCMA data at the moment?  I think
this has worked before for retrievals from uvic to BADC, IPSL and DKRZ.

I'm now getting 404 not found errors (Martin has confirmed BADC now get
the same).

Connecting to dap.cccma.uvic.ca|142.104.195.6|:443... connected.
WARNING: cannot verify dap.cccma.uvic.ca's certificate, issued by
`/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-pcmdi3.llnl.gov/CN=dap.cccma.uvic.ca'
:
  Self-signed certificate encountered.
13:40:50 ERROR 404: Not Found.

I think the file exists though as I've managed to fetch it using the
token based wget.  (And I don't think I've made a typo between the token
based and PKI based tries).

An example url is
http://dap.cccma.uvic.ca/thredds/fileServer/esg_dataroot/AR5/CMIP5/outpu
t/CCCma/CanESM2/historical/mon/atmos/tas/r1i1p1/tas_Amon_CanESM2_histori
cal_r1i1p1_185001-200512.nc

Thanks,

Jamie