[Go-essp-tech] CNRM ESG data node is back (esg.cnrm-game-meteo.fr)

Stéphane Senesi Stephane.Senesi at meteo.fr
Wed Sep 14 06:29:16 MDT 2011

Dear data users

You may have noticed that the CNRM ESG data node
<http://esg.cnrm-game-meteo.fr/thredds/catalog.html> is back on-line
since monday, 12.

The data it holds represent now, for CNRM-CM5 contribution to CMIP5 :
     - all atmospheric and land data for centennial experiments
     - atmospheric, land and oceanic data for a large part of decadal
experiments (according to the design valid until last month)
Sea-ice data publication will began quite shortly

Best wishes

--
Stéphane Sénési
Ingénieur - équipe Assemblage du Système Terre

CNRM/GMGEC/ASTER
42 Av Coriolis
F-31057 Toulouse Cedex 1

+33.5.61.07.99.31 (Fax :....9610)