[Go-essp-tech] Non-DRS File structure at data nodes

Jerome Raciazek jerome.raciazek at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Fri Sep 9 09:15:45 MDT 2011

Hi Jamie,

Here is the procedure to install the CMIP5 data download program
developed at IPSL:
http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/jripsl/synchro_data/README

The program have the following features:
* support for myproxy-logon and myproxyclient
* simple data selection with model,experiment,realm and variable

It has been tested with the following models: HadGEM2-ES, HadGEM2-A,
CanESM2, CNRM-CM5, NorESM1-M, CanCM4, CSIRO-Mk3-6-0

If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

> Do you see the problem of data sets appearing on the catalogues, but
> not being published very often?

I have errors concerning permission and missing data in log file, but I
didn't investigate it yet. Time permitting we will try to attribute
those errors to major cause.

Regards
Jerome