[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Telco 2011-10-25

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 24 18:36:22 MDT 2011

Hi All,

Let's tentatively cancel tomorrow's call pending input from our EU
colleagues.

We'll plan to hold a CMIP5 operations priorities discussion next week,
2011-10-31.

As noted, prioritising development and maintenance for CMIP5 is proving
difficult whilst we are all so busy keeping the system running.   A
review of tasks is urgently needed.

Regards,

-Eric