[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] Git access to esgf-myproxy-logon

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 03:14:53 MDT 2011

Hi Nate,

The esgf-node-manager source is available at the GIT URL git://esgf.org/esgf-node-manager.git

Not all repos are publically advertised at http://esgf.org/gitweb at this time.  I have deduced the following repositories that are "hidden" but publically readable:

esgf-node-manager.git
esgf-web-fe.git
esg-search.git

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK