[Go-essp-tech] Feedback from an ESA meeting

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 09:45:09 MDT 2011

Martin,

That's really heart-warming to hear, particularly in a week when we've been scrambling to improve so many loose ends with the system.  I will try to remember that if it isn't hurting from the inside it isn't impressing from the outside.

Have a good weekend,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK