[Go-essp-tech] suggestion for a log of known issues and solutions

Sylvia Murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 5 13:49:30 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
Do we have a location to track known solutions to issues we are seeing across the federation?  I am currently testing all the gateways for metadata functionality.   I can recognize when something is wrong but I don't necessarily know the cause.  The number of causes is finite though and a log of these things with the fixes would be a great reference.

I can create such a document for myself, but if the federation already has one, I would prefer to combine it with what you have....

Sylvia
Sylvia Murphy
NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory
325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305
Email: sylvia.murphy at noaa.gov
Phone: 303-497-7753
Fax: 303-497-7649