[Go-essp-tech] Incorrect dataset names

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 02:50:44 MDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Sorry, that's an old configuration setting.  To confirm should it just say "project=CMIP5, model=..."?  There are several ways to fix this problem, some quicker than others.  I would suggest:

Method A (slower, more correct):

 1. Change the ESG Publisher configuration
 2. Regenerate THREDDS catalogs with ESG Publisher
 3. Republish to Gateway with ESG Publisher

Method B (quick-and-dirty, once you've scripted it):

 1. Change the ESG Publisher configuration
 2. Patch THREDDS catalogs
 3. Patch the Gateway database

I'm happy to use Method B and contribute the necessary scripts.

Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK