[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-Tech Agenda

Martina Stockhause stockhause at dkrz.de
Tue May 17 03:52:15 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

as preparation for the QC discussion I forward an email of Micheal with
a few links to additional information.

I'd like to discuss three topics:
1. Which content of the QC is needed and how in the ESG gateway?
2. How is the QC L2 assigned for an experiment based on the QC results
for the atomic datasets?
(https://redmine.dkrz.de/collaboration/projects/cmip5-qc/wiki/Qcl2_criteria)
3. Presentation of the QC process as part of CMIP5 on the CMIP5 web pages.

How the QC information (topic 1.) is provided will be decided at the
technical QC meeting in UK on 24./25.05.

Best wishes,
Martina

-------- Original-Nachricht --------