[Go-essp-tech] changing number in ESG dataset link

Robert S. Drach drach1 at llnl.gov
Thu May 5 15:00:36 MDT 2011

Hi Martina, Estani,

The existing gateway remoteMetadataService can be used to get the
catalog URI for a dataset. It's documented at:

https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/esgcet/Remote+Metadata+Query+API

The attached script illustrates usage. For example:

% esgcatalog_uri
http://pcmdi3.llnl.gov/esgcet/remote/hessian/guest/remoteMetadataService
cmip5.output1.INM.inmcm4.1pctCO2.day.atmos.day.r1i1p1
http://pcmdi3.llnl.gov/thredds/esgcet/18/cmip5.output1.INM.inmcm4.1pctCO2.day.atmos.day.r1i1p1.v20110323.xml

Best regards,

--Bob