[Go-essp-tech] [esg-node-dev] Re: CMIP5 Datanode : data access services.

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Mon May 2 16:33:56 MDT 2011

 Hello Sebastien,

I will update the website accordingly.  We are at 1.0.3x now. Neill's
documentation has been encoded by the script for quite some time now.
The chroot is still in place.  The publisher now is able to publish
respecting the chroot location when generating gridftp endpoint urls.
We have installed and tested this and works quite well.  I 'ticked' that
we have tested the "bdm" configuration - this is most closely aligned
with the more vanilla installation configuration.  The "end-user"
configuration, which was created for interfacing with tools like DML, I
will have to confer with others to respond knowledgeably.

I've updated the site appropriately :-)

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E