[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 Datanode : data access services.

Sébastien Denvil sebastien.denvil at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Mon May 2 14:49:04 MDT 2011

  Hi,

very useful link Roland. Reading it I was not able to figure out if the
bug comes from the client or the server?

This wiki points netcdf-4.1.2-beta2. The 4.1.2 has been released:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/release-notes-4.1.2.html
Do you know if the released library contains the C API Security
Extension for Earth System Grid?

On the data node side : our production data node is using thredds
Version 4.2.20100908.2246. The 4.2.5 thredds version released 2011-03-02
includes opendap ESG access control :
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.2/CHANGES.txt
Do you know if this is  a required version for the data node.

Gavin : what is the installer version you suggest us to use.
v1.0.3-14-g485f969 or a later one?

Thanks.
Sébastien