[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] CMIP5 HadGEM2 data re-published at BADC.

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Wed Mar 23 03:39:22 MDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

I'm on this at DKRZ. I've noticed you have also a bad model name from
PCMDI.

Thanks,
Estani

Am 23.03.2011 10:29, schrieb stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk:

> We have re-published the retracted HadGEM2 data at the BADC gateway.
>
> I notice that other gateways are not displaying the MOHC institute and
> the "model_" prefix is back in the hadgem2-es model.  It looks like we
> have to re-fix our databases.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephen.
>
> ---
>
> Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
>
> Centre of Environmental Data Archival
>
> STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK
>

> --
> Scanned by iCritical.

Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de