[Go-essp-tech] comparison of GDS2.0 with climate modellers format CMIP5

Craig Donlon craig.donlon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:31:06 MDT 2011

Hi all
Just as background for those who have not mer Bryan, he is the director if the British atmospheric data centre  (BADC) Centre for environmental data archival (ceda) and has worked extensively with eo and model data for cmip5.

He's also a good guy and can help us understand how beat to get ghrsst data to the climate modelling community (as opposed to nrt and science users).

All the best
Craig

Sent from my iPhone
--