[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] [esg-node-dev] Re: Upcoming gateway/datanode coordination points

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:25:09 MDT 2011

Thanks for the response on the registry topic, Gavin. Can you also respond to Nate's metrics question at the beginning of the thread? There has been a desire and intent to get metrics support into 1.3, but we're just about out of time on it. There needs to be a viable service up such that development and integration testing can be done. Otherwise, this may have to be pushed out to a later release.

thanks - don