[Go-essp-tech] [esg-gateway-dev] [esg-node-dev] Re: Upcoming gateway/datanode coordination points

philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk philip.kershaw at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 05:39:31 MDT 2011

I suppose the broader issue is what SLA to define for services like these
that are global to the federation.  - What level of service do we need to
define for the registry service.

The other important one to consider is the PCMDI Attribute Service, since
its integral to access requests for CMIP5 secured data.  This has a more
critical requirement for availability than the registry service.

Cheers,
Phil