[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-TECH: No Meeting Today

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 15 08:53:11 MDT 2011

Thanks, Stephen. I am too, but we probably need to hear from others on this. I think UK folks have this on their schedules for 4pm, a little over an hour from now. US folks have the meeting at 8am PT, which is 8m away. I'm not sure, but I think Dean and I are probably both ok with an hour later, as we have an unused meeting slot there. Let's see who dials in in 8m, I suppose.

don