[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP-TECH: No Meeting Today

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 8 06:25:49 MST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

    Everyone’s busy with project activities and we have not prepared a clear agenda for this week – my apologies. So *no* meeting today. For next week, the tentative agenda will be:

 1.  BADC to demo the Help Desk
 2.  Current system problems and resolutions
 3.  NCAR next Gateway release
 4.  PCMDI Data Node updates
 5.  ISI replication readiness
 6.  PCMDI, BADC and others on incoming data
 7.  anything else?

    Again, the next go-essp-tech meeting will be held next week (3/15/2011) at our regular global zonal times. Telco number: (925) 424-8105 access code 305757#.

Thanks and best regards,
    Dean