[Go-essp-tech] CMIP5 HadGEM data redacted

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Sat Mar 5 03:33:07 MST 2011

Hi Karl,

Ag has asked UKMO for a message to distribute to users -- UKMO want to finalise the wording on Monday after they have diagnosed the problem a bit further. I agree that we need to say something to users who have registered fpr this data and possibly started analysing it, but I think it is OK to wait until Monday,

regards,
Martin