[Go-essp-tech] error in "Model" name(s)

Elkington, Mark mark.elkington at metoffice.gov.uk
Fri Mar 4 03:13:10 MST 2011

Hi

I agree with Stephen's comments.  We use CMOR2 in a completely standard way and it maintains case sensitivity of the model name - we have done nothing to force upper and lower case either in the filename or the header in our processing.  But in any case, as Karl indicated, the system needs to retain case

Mark
Dr Mark Elkington - Met Office Hadley Centre
email:  mark.elkington at metoffice.gov.uk <mailto:mark.elkington at metoffice.gov.uk>
tel: 01392  884835
location: A2-93