[Go-essp-tech] download rates

Estanislao Gonzalez estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de
Thu Mar 3 10:38:36 MST 2011

Indeed it will Rachana.

I'm just performing a test (or was, as it's not working anymore after
3TB... because of some technical difficulties :-) to see how good/bad
this is. And it was not bad at all (while it worked).

I had quite some problems with guc too, so I'm just trying different
possibilities out.

And I see the SSL double redirection now, nice :-)

I think Stephen is already at that anyway, there were some minimal
problems with the publication.

And a single wget connection is now running at 12MB/s.

Thanks,
Estani

E-Mail:  estanislao.gonzalez at zmaw.de