[Go-essp-tech] error in "Model" name(s)

Karl Taylor taylor13 at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 3 10:10:39 MST 2011

Thanks, Nate.

One other item, which may already be ticketed, but wanted to make sure:

Except on the home gateway, the model names under search category
"Model" appear all in lower case with a prefix of "model_".  For
example, on PCMDI's gateway, the model published at BADC is listed as
"model_hadgem2-es", but it should appear just as it appears at the BADC
gateway: "HadGEM2-ES"

thanks,
Karl