[Go-essp-tech] Data node authorization

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 30 13:10:14 MDT 2011

Hi Jamie,
	the established plan is to move all sites to the MyProxy (SAML-based) authentication and authorization system, and to gradually phased out the token
based system. I know JPL and BADC have already moved, and that PCMDI is still on the token based system. AS for the timeline at each site, the corresponding
administrators will have to chime in.
thanks, Luca