[Go-essp-tech] [metafor] ESGF Metadata Telco

Cecelia DeLuca Cecelia.DeLuca at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 28 16:03:19 MDT 2011

  Hi Mark,

I am attaching a document that came out of discussions with Bryan when
he was visiting Boulder
back in April, related to the potential interaction between the CIM
portal and the Curator trackback.
Sylvia wrote it up a while ago, and we recently cleaned it up a bit.
I'm sending it on her behalf since
she's out, and it might be useful for ESGF-metadata-oriented
discussions.  It doesn't need to be
part of your call Thurs (I expect you have other things you want to
cover) but if the question comes
up of how does the CIM portal relate to the Curator display in the
longer term, maybe it helps to
have on paper what some initial thoughts were.  We didn't vet this with
Don's team yet or
much of anybody else (other priorities meant this has been set aside for
the past few months),
so it's really just intended as a possible starting point.

Best,
Cecelia