[Go-essp-tech] node manager source

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 28 04:50:22 MDT 2011

Hi Stephen,
	I remember Gavin mentioning the need to decouple the notification part of the node manager into a separate ESGF module - is that what you have in mind when you talk about building on that code ? I think it would be a great thing to do, so the node manager and the notification system can evolve independently.
thanks, Luca