[Go-essp-tech] node manager source

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 02:21:01 MDT 2011

Hi Gavin,

Re. Nathan's reminder below.  This request is now really quite urgent.  We are getting requests from MOHC to get notification of some sort working -- maybe quite different to what was designed and implemented into the node manager.  So I need to spec-out requirements that allow MOHC users to work out what is being published, superseded, etc.

A big question for me is, should we build on the node-manager notification system?  I have no way of answering that right now.  Without the source that won't be the way we go.

I probably haven't been clear enough that this isn't just something we want out of curiosity.  It will affect our development plans.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK