[Go-essp-tech] Updates on node manager source access?

Nathan Wilhelmi wilhelmi at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 16 14:44:27 MDT 2011

Hi Gavin,

We are trying to find the information for both sides of the registry
equation, how do we read it and write to it. Needing to be a peer is
fine, we just need to get the interfaces/specs/libraries required to
make this happen.

http://esgf.org/wiki/ESGF_Registry references a registry component, is
that the first component we should be looking at along this path? Is
that enough to read and write from the registry?

Thanks!

-Nate