[Go-essp-tech] GO-ESSP Tech Meeting: 2011-06-14

Eric Nienhouse ejn at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:07:13 MDT 2011

Thanks all for participating in the call today.  My phone line dropped
as I was wrapping up and signing off.

I'll post up the notes from today's discussion on the ESGF wiki.  I
propose we place the PKI management discussion and Estani's
QC/replication issue at the top of our agenda for next week.

Regards,

-Eric