[Go-essp-tech] search API call

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 6 09:56:19 MDT 2011

Hi,
	thanks to all who participated in today's search API call. The result of the discussion has been incorporated in the ESGF document at:

http://www.esgf.org/wiki/Search

(everybody who was on the call should feel free to edit to correct inaccuracies).

The next call will be on Thursday, June 9th, 7am PDT, with the following number:

Date/Time:  June 09, 2011 at 07:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
Length:     60  (minutes)
Frequency:  once

Meeting ID: 1112
Meeting Password:

Phone Number: 818-354-3434
Toll Free Number:  1-866-328-8761

We will discuss the specific syntax of the search API. For whoever is interested, some interesting reading material can be found here:

open search specification: http://www.opensearch.org/Specifications/OpenSearch/1.1
NY Times Search API: http://developer.nytimes.com/docs/article_search_api
twitter API: http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/search

thanks, Luca