[Go-essp-tech] ESGF Interface documentation groups

Gavin M. Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Wed Jun 1 16:23:33 MDT 2011

 Hey Stephen,

Thanks for making the interface groups page.
I have created the sub-pages and in some cases renamed them to make them
more Wiki friendly.
Take a look at the page and sub-pages when you get a chance.

Cecelia, you should feel free to add yourself to the page :-).

Everyone should feel welcomed to roll up their sleeves. :-)

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E