[Go-essp-tech] Latest discrepancies among datasets available from different gateways

Don Middleton don at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 28 08:43:07 MDT 2011

Hi Karl - Thanks for staying on top of all of these issues. They're all logged into Jira and we're working on the search-related ones as a top priority right now. We'll follow up shortly with a more detailed status update, and a community preview of some fixes.

cheers - don, on behalf of the NCAR team