[Go-essp-tech] discrepancies among gateways

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Sun Jul 24 16:40:14 MDT 2011

Hi,

the link to DKRZ is wrong
http://pcmdi-cmip.llnl.gov/my/cmip5/availability.html?submenuheader=3
(the description is correct, but the href attribute point somewhere
else).

The html code is:

Could somebody please correct it?

Thanks,
Estani

--
Estanislao Gonzalez

Max-Planck-Institut für Meteorologie (MPI-M)
Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum (DKRZ) - German Climate Computing Centre
Room 108 - Bundesstrasse 45a, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany

Phone:   +49 (40) 46 00 94-126
E-Mail:  gonzalez at dkrz.de