[Go-essp-tech] The geospatial and temporal coverage in THREDDS catalogs

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 03:49:52 MDT 2011

Nebojsa,

ESG publisher creates this THREDDS content automatically and I haven't tried to change anything.  I haven't done anything to the aggregation configuration other than enabling the OpenDAP service for aggregations in the esg.ini file.  I haven't even looked at temporal coverage.

Therefore any variation between IPSL and us is probably due to differing versions of esgpublisher or a configuration change at IPSL.  We are using esgcet==2.7.6 but some THREDDS catalogues will have been made by an earlier version.

> The aggregations are in the BADC catalogs given on the level of normal
> chunks whereas by IPSL they reside under separate folder.

I don't understand this statement.  If you can give a precise example I could investigate.

Thanks,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK